Monday, October 7, 2013

WWE RAW Preview 07/10/2013

Unfortunately this weeks RAW preview will contain no original drawings. Cause of time constraints and the fact that I'm really fuckin tired. It will contain words through. In sentence form. Mostly.

I hope RAW contains the following things.

  • Antonio Cesaro in a proper wrestling match. A proper wrestling match against a proper wrassler and he wins that match.
  • I hope The Miz gets a 24 hour bug and spends the show wae her erse hoverin over the pan. 
  • I sincerely hope The Big Show swears aff greetin fur life, or tae his iguana dies. 
  • Dean Ambrose faces Dolph again and it disnae turn intae a 6 man tag shiter.
  • Daniel Bryan scuds Randy Ortons jaw wae a knee or golf club. 
  • Triple H faws in the swimming pool at the country club the day before. Hurts his knee. Comes oot limpin lit fuck. Riddy
  • Heyman n Ryback huv a wee winch.
  • Bray Wyatt cuts a live promo. At least 3-4 minutes. 
  • CM Punk
I think RAW will unfortunately contain

  • Curtis Axel
  • Fandango losing to someone he shouldnae be losing tae.
  • Ryback in a wrestling match. 
  • Triple H without a limp.
  • Curtis Axel
That's aboot it. I've half arsed this tbh wae ye troops. Tired as fuck so I uhm. I may no even see RAW meht. True facts.

Here's a wee photie of The Undertaker urging ye tae practice good road safety, tae thank ye for yer troubles.


Awra best. x

No comments:

Post a Comment