Saturday, October 12, 2013

Reasons To Be Excited About Noam Dar vs Andy Wild


Look. Hauns up tae it. I fucked up right. Some of the blame goes to my burst auld laptop, but I should have proofread the original preview better. I swear on my maw, n aw your maws that I did write a preview for Dar vs Wild. BlogSpot saves it as ye write, but my laptop cut oot 4 times as I wrote it, and it must have got lost in the malaise. Coffey vs Solar got lost at one point anaw, but I...well I remembered tae re-write that.

Tae show how contrite I am at this error, and also cause I have absolutely fuck all planned the day, I've decided tae dedicate a whole post on reasons ye should be excited about Andy Wild vs Noam Dar. While I don't think it'll totally mend my fragmented relationships with the boayzies involved, I dae hope it'll be somewhat entertaining tae read. If I feel like its a bit weak humour wise, don't worry. I'll just post photies of Noams dug tae cover it up.




Reasons to be excited for Noam Dar vs Andy Wild at ICW - Fear and Loathing 6

  1. Andy Wild executed a Tiger Bomb in his last ICW match. He might do that again. Tiger Bombs are gid aren't they? so that wid be nice.
  2. Noam Dar and Andy Wild have excellent chemistry together in the ring. If yer unaware of how that tends tae pan out in wrestling, it usually leads tae good matches. Enjoyable matches. This will be an enjoyable match. Nae doobt.
  3. Noam Dar has a sound big dug. He gets intae aw sortsa hi-jinks wae it so he does. Taking the photies wae mad accessories on the dug, makin the vines. Maybe he'll make a cheeky wee vine after the show eh. Or before it. Or during it. Get yer vines oot for the boayz.
  4. Noam Dar hasn't been on an ICW show in at least 6 months due to injury. In that time I've seen Noam Dar play in more FIFA matches than wrestling matches. There's suhin just no right about the world if that's the case.
  5. Andy Wild is an ex Zero-G Champion. He won that belt from Noam Dar. The winner must be up for a shot at the belt eh? So erra future match tae get excited about.
  6. I don't really have anything for 6, so here's Noams dug askin Adam Sandler when he's next gonnae put out a film that isnae utter dross.

7.  Last but not least, if yer loud enough for this that yon disco ball on the ceiling spontaneously combusts, we aw get free chicken nuggets! Thats whit its filled wae!

So get fuckin excited about Noam Dar vs Andy Wild mate.The noo. Or the morra morning at the latest.


No comments:

Post a Comment