Monday, June 10, 2013

WWE Raw Preview - 10/06/2013

I thought about just writing "I hope its gid" for a giggle, but I'll give ye more than that. I owe it to you. You've been with me all this time. From the ICW preview last night, to the ICW review later that same night, you've been with me all the way.

Raw is fairly difficult to preview right enough, but I shall give it a go.

Firstly, I'll get the fanboy bit out the road and say I am packing a quarter chub for seeing what Daniel Bryan has in store for us this week. I'll no be greedy and demand multiple matches from the kid, but I have to assume that whatever they do with him this week will be majestic. I could perhaps see the final curtain being brought down on "Team Hell No" (fucking horrendous name btw, even if the team stays together that needs to get tae fuck, especially considering DBry is once again a "yes" man) or perhaps a one on one encounter with Ambrose, but thats maybe wishful thinking as it doesn't really fit in with the weak link angle.

We should also see the return of Ziggler but I'm wary of what's in store for him. This injury has derailed his momentum somewhat, so I hope WWE haven't shat out of giving him a proper run with the belt, there are so many potentially great feuds out there for him. They seem to be setting up a potential feud with Big E, but the belt being the centerpiece for that one isn't a given. One thing I do know for certain, in these increasingly uncertain times, is that the boy Dolph will be glistening from head to toe, so for all you fans of shiny things, drink it in.

Intrigued to see how they continue to build up this Punk vs Jericho match at Payback. Heyman is probably the only Wrestling manager who could successfully build up a match involving one of his charges without him even being present. The Smackdown match between Jericho and Heymans newest protege Curtis Axel was perfect for keeping interest in the Punk match high, and continuing to build Axels momentum  (although he really needs a clean finish against one of these big names, be it a positive one or a negative) I could see those two going again, maybe even with a surprise Punk return (as opposed to the fake return on Smackdown) distracting Jericho for Axel to once again pick up a sleekit win. Although thats me being hopeful again, because apparently we're going to be treated to yet another Triple H ego trip, when he has his rematch with Axel.

I appreciate Trips contribution to wrestling over the past 10-15 years, but in addition to that... fuck off "Paul". There is more than enough young talent coming through to carry WWE for the next 10 years at least, so please try and no bury them all before they become main eventers eh? Honest to fucking christ, if he manages to bury The Shield somehow(Ambrose in particular) I will....well I'll dae nothing really, he's a lot bigger than me and also its a logistical nightmare trying to get from here to where he is without my anger subsiding, so I'll tell ye whit, I'll just type about how angry I am eh. That should do it.

I have a great amount of trouble writing about Ryback without just repeatedly typing "SHITE SHITE SHITE" till my fingers bleed, but I'll tell ye this for free, if he disnae get some practice in of actually pinning someone, he's nae chance with the Lumberjack phase of the 3 Stages of Hell match at Payback. He'll just keep putting Cena through tables and bashing himself on the side of the head when hes told thats no how ye win a Lumberjack Match. He needs to grow a set of baws and fuckin get the writers tellt; as shite as I think he is on the mic, the material hes being given clearly isnt helping. Whoever had the idea for him to start calling Daniel Bryan a "little puke" needs fuckin shot. It turns him into a cartoon character when they should be building him up as an unstoppable monster. Its a shame, because I genuinely enjoyed the Ryback v Cena match at Extreme Rules, and I dont hate his in ring work generally, but as a character I just dont buy it. For the level he is at promo wise, he really shouldnt be near main event status.

I will end on a more positive note, by saying that my baws are genuinely tingling (am I mentioning my baws too much? ) at seeing the latest Wyatt Family promo. Not since the early days of Mankind have I been so genuinely creeped out by a wrestling character as I am at Bray Wyatt, so I'm looking forward to what's next from him.

Thats about it. Enjoy yer Raw is War, and please join the ever increasing campaign to urge The Miz to get tae fuck. Only with you help can we finally rid ourselves of this pollution.

No comments:

Post a Comment