Monday, August 12, 2013

WWE RAW Preview 12/08/2013

Used tae preview RAW every week, but I kinda jacked it in cause it felt like me repeating mysell. Just gaun lit that I HOPE AW MY FAVOURITE GUYS APPEAR, AND THE SHITE ONES DONT. Who really gies a fuck eh? Ye aw know who my guys are by now. However I felt compelled tae write one this week for 2 reasons. First reason is, writing hings is a gas. A giggle. Like weekend at Bernies but wae less dead guys. Second reason is, get Vince McMahon tae fuck away fae this DBry/Cena feud please.

Get. Vince. Tae. Fuck.

I see only three possible outcomes to Vince McMahons continued involvement in this angle. First yin, is that he sticks his stupid nose in their match at Summerslam and causes either one of them to lose, but naebdy turns face/heel in the process, he just does it for the sake of it . Second yin is he screws Cena oot the belt and DBry turns heel and joins forces wae Vince which wid suck a couple of round hings cause it turns Bryan intae a wank again. Third option is that he screws Bryan, and Cena finally turns corporate/heel, which is by far the maist preferable option of the three, but can still get tae fuck cause it means Cena still has the belt. See instead of these options? Just stop being involved. let them have a great match, and let Daniel Bryans natural progression to WWE Champion happen on its ain. Dae the right thing. Take yersell tae fuck.

I fully expect Ryback to squash some mid carder this week, cause they cannae seem to decide if they want tae bury him or no. Probably be Fandango, cause he seems tae get shafted on RAW, yet that's three weeks in a row now he's been a significant part of the Smackdown card. Fuckin riddle me that eh.

Good tae see The Shield have a strong week last week. Not only did they end RAW looking strong, but Ambrose actually had a singles match on TV (vs Adrian Neville on NXT) which is fuckin FAR too rare. I'm mibbe being too greedy here, but I'd love to see the same happen on RAW. Mibbe actually start some manner of a feud involving the US title which has been a fuckin ornament for over a month. Perhaps a wee non title match between Rollins/Reigns and Cesaro/Swagger anaw. As much as I yearn for a Cesaro singles push, if he can make the best of this tag run wae Swagger that might be his ticket. Punk had to go back to the tag division after being WH Champ, and he had a great run wae Kofi, so hopefully my man Claudio can dae the same.

Last but not least, I'd love tae see Bray Wyatt mibbe huv a wee match. No a squasher either, a wee 5-6 minute affair, against Tensai or some other bruiser. Give us a wee taste of what's in store at Summerslam when he takes on Kane.

That's the end of yer weekly installment of pre RAW guesswork. I might start daein this every week again. it wis pretty gid. I'd recommend it tae a pal.

Do not watch RAW if yer needin tae be up in the morning, and ye operate any kind of heavy machinery. It would be irresponsible, and I love ye too much tae see ye perish.

Peace x


No comments:

Post a Comment